Reiche Community School provides a challenging curriculum for a diverse student body. Over twenty-two nations are represented, with twenty-nine languages spoken. Our close proximity to the Arts District allows access to all of the cultural enhancements that Portland has to offer. We value our diverse community and understand that students learn at varied rates.
- We believe our staff possesses the ability to collaboratively lead the school as we strive to maximize student learning.
- We believe that Reiche is a welcoming, nurturing and safe learning environment.
- We believe in educating the whole child by nurturing each student's social, emotional, nutritional, physical, and academic growth.
- We believe all staff are responsible for all students, and all students are responsible to all staff.
- We value, embrace, and celebrate the unique talents and diverse culture of our entire Reiche Community- students, staff, and parents. This diversity enriches us all.
- We believe that we can inspire all students to love and value learning.